Diar Dushanbe has been meticulously planned to offer a mix of residential and commercial property. The waterfront development provides a wonderful place to live, work and entertain with its plazas, shops and open green spaces.
- 5 residential buildings
- 3 office buildings offering a variety of rental space
- Hotel and Serviced apartments
- Retail, leisure and waterfront promenades
- Premium shopping and entertainment destination
- Easy, secure access and ample multi-level parking
Diar Dushanbe promises a better, more fulfilling life. Much effort has gone into the design aspects of the project to create an environment that is both appealing and relaxed.
Architecturally, the style and layout of the development provide a luxurious traditional feel combined with the highest specification in modern, contemporary living which awarded the project the best mixed-use development in Tajikistan.
- Security access and surveillance systems.
- This project, being a multi‐use, multi‐tenant occupancy, security aspects are given particular attention at the onset of design development.
- Each building will house a Control Room to cater to the operation, management and wiring terminations of building various security, access control and communication systems.
The following systems will be considered: Residential Building‐1:
- A closed circuit television (CCTV) system covering main entrance, elevator lobbies on ground floor, fire escape stairs and car park. The system will be IP based; the surveillance network consists of server, software, IP cameras and Data storage system.
- Security and Access Control System (SACS): IP based system for control of access to selected Back of House areas such as the Main Telecom Room and the Control room. The system will consist of application software, proximity card readers, field installed intelligent controllers connected by high‐speed electronic data transmission network and miscellaneous door equipment (Door Contacts, Exit Hardware Devices (REX) and Door Locking Hardware).
- An IP‐Based closed circuit television (CCTV) system covering main entrance to the building, lift lobbies, car parks and fire escape stairs on each floor.
- IP‐Based Security and Access Control System (SACS): similar to that of Residential Building